|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- ±4000-V Human-Body Model (HBM) ESD Classification Level3A
- ±1000-V Charged-Device Model (CDM) ESD ClassificationLevel C5
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Maximum tpd of 6 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff supports Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back-Drive Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G80QDCKTQ1
The SN74LVC1G80-Q1 device is an automotive AEC-Q100 qualified, singlepositive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flop that is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
When data at the data (D) input meets the setup time requirement, the data is transferredto the Q output on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clocktriggering occurs at a voltage level and is not directly related to the rise time of the clockpulse. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input can be changed without affecting thelevel at the output.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs whenthe device is powered down. This inhibits current backflow into the device which prevents damage tothe device.