|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DCU) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA =
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial Power
Down Mode, and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G00DCUR
This dual 2-input positive-NAND gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G00 device performs the Boolean function Y = A × B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.