|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DCU) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC operation
- Inputs accept voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.9 ns at 3.3 V
- Low power consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff supports partial-power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA er JESD 78, class II
- ESD protection exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-body model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-device model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G02DCUT
This dual 2-input positive-NOR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G02 device performs the Boolean function Y = A + B orY = A × B in positive logic.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.