|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DCU) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 0.8 ns at 3.3 V
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns
(VCC = 3 V, CL = 50 pF)
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically ≉6 Ω
(VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G66DCUR
This dual bilateral analog switch is designed for
1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G66 device can handle both analog and digital signals. The SN74LVC2G66 devicepermits signals with amplitudes of up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
Each switch section has its own enable-input control (C). A high-level voltage applied toC turns on the associated switch section.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), andsignal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.