|Package | Pins||SSOP (DL) | 48|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
25 | TUBE
- Members of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low Static-Power Dissipation
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Support Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
The 'LVTH16245A devices are 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting 3-state transceivers designed for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
The devices are designed for asynchronous communication between two data buses. The logic levels of the direction-control (DIR) input and the output-enable (OE) input activate either the B-port outputs or the A-port outputs or place both output ports into the high-impedance mode. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus when the B-port outputs are activated, and from the B bus to the A bus when the A-port outputs are activated. The input circuitry on both A and B ports is always active and must have a logic HIGH or LOW level applied to prevent excess ICC and ICCZ.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the devices are in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.5 V, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
These devices are fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
|Package qty | Carrier||
1,000 | LARGE T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.49|