|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
PERIPHERAL DRIVERS FOR HIGH-VOLTAGE HIGH-CURRENT DRIVER APPLICATIONS
- Characterized for Use to 300 mA
- High-Voltage Outputs
- No Output Latch-Up at 55 V (After Conducting 300 mA)
- Medium-Speed Switching
- Circuit Flexibility for Varied Applications and Choice of Logic Function
- TTL-Compatible Diode-Clamped Inputs
- Standard Supply Voltages
- Plastic DIP (P) With Copper Lead Frame Provides Cooler Operation and Improved Reliability
Texas Instruments SN75471D
Series SN75471 dual peripheral drivers are functionally interchangeable with series SN75451B and series SN75461 peripheral drivers, but are designed for use in systems that require higher breakdown voltages than either of those series can provide at the expense of slightly slower switching speeds than series 75451B (limits are the same as series SN75461). Typical applications include high-speed logic buffers, power drivers, relay drivers, lamp drivers, MOS drivers, line drivers, and memory drivers.
The SN75471, SN75472, and SN75473 are dual peripheral AND, NAND, OR,and NOR drivers, respectively, (assuming positive logic), with the output of the logic gates internally connected to the bases of the npn output transistors.
Series SN75471 drivers are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.