- Buffered headers support up to four audio and serial interfaces, compatible with I2S style or TDM data formats
- Flexible reference and master clock generation are supported, using either onboard oscillators or external clock sources
- Onboard linear regulators derive +1.8 V, +3.3 V, and +5 V power supplies from external supplies or the USB port
- Power maybe provided from a wall adapter (included) or a +5 V power supply
- LED indicators are provided for DIR Lock and SRC Ready output flags
Texas Instruments SRC4382EVM-PDK
The SRC4382EVM-PDK provides a modular solution for evaluating the function and performance of the SRC4382 device from Texas Instruments. The PDK includes a motherboard (DAIMB) and a daughterboard (SRC4382EVM). These boards are plugged into each other to allow a complete solution for analysis of the SRC4382 using a desk top computer. The modular design allows for common functions to be integrated onto the DAIMB motherboard, while device-specific functions are integrated onto the daughterboard EVM.