- Buffered headers support up to four audio and serial interfaces, compatible with I2S™ style or TDM data formats
- Flexible reference and master clock generation are supported, using either onboard oscillators or external clock sources
- Onboard linear regulators derive +1.8 V, +3.3 V, and +5 V power supplies from external supplies or the USB port
- Power may be provided from a barrel plug 2.5mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm wall adapter (not included) or a +5 V power supply
- LED indicators are provided for DIR Lock and SRC Ready output flags
Texas Instruments SRC4392EVM-PDK
The SRC4392EVM-PDK provides a modular solution for evaluating the function and performance of the SRC4392 device from Texas Instruments. The PDK includes a motherboard (DAIMB) and a daughterboard (SRC4392EVM). These boards are plugged into each other to allow a complete solution for analysis of the SRC4392 device using a desk top computer. The modular design allows for common functions to be integrated onto the DAIMB motherboard, while device-specific functions are integrated onto the daughterboard EVM.