|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RJQ) | 26|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- High-Performance Mono Class-D Amplifier
- 20-W at 1% THD+N (4 Ω, 16 V)
- 15.4-W at 1 % THD+N (4 Ω, 12.6 V)
- 9.1-W at 1 % THD+N (8 Ω, 12.6 V)
- 7.1-W at1 % THD+N (4 Ω, 8.4 V)
- 4-W at 1 % THD+N (8 Ω, 8.4 V)
- 0.03 % THD+N at 1 W (4 Ω, VBAT = 12.6 V)
- 32-µVrms A-Weighted Idle Channel noise
- 90-dB PSRR with 200 mVPP Ripple at 20 - 20 kHz
- 82.5% Efficiency at 1 W (4 Ω, VBAT = 12.6 V)
- < 1 µA HW Shutdown VBAT Current
- 42 mW / 63 mW Idle Dissipation (8.4 V / 12.6 V)
- Speaker Voltage and Current Sense
- Real-Time Diagnostics Using I/V Speaker Sense
- Over Current
- ShortCircuit(short to power, short to ground and terminal-to-terminal short)
- VBAT Tracking Peak Voltage Limiter with Brown Out Prevention
- 44.1-kHz to 192-kHz Sample Rates
- Flexible User Interfaces
- I2S/TDM: 8 Channels (32-bit / 96 kHz)
- I2C: 8 selectable Addresses
- MCLK Free Operation
- Low Pop and Click
- Power Supplies
- VBAT: 4.5 V to 16 V
- AVDD: 1.8 V
- Spread-Spectrum Low EMI Mode
- Thermal and Over Current Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS2770RJQR
The TAS2770 is a mono, digital input Class-D audio amplifieroptimized for efficiently driving high peak power into small loudspeakers. The Class-D amplifier iscapable of delivering 15.4 W of peak power into a 4-Ω load while sustaining 11.6 W continuouslywith less than 0.03 % THD+N at a battery voltage of 12.6 V.
Integrated speakervoltage and current sense provides for real time monitoring of loudspeaker behavior. A battery tracking peak voltage limiter with brown out prevention optimizes amplifierheadroom over the entire charge cycle of 2S or 3S battery systems.
Up to eight devices can share a common bus via either I2S/TDM+ I2C.
The TAS2770 device is available in a 26-pin, 0.4-mm pitch QFN for acompact PCB footprint.