Added to Your Shopping Cart
- 90% Efficiency and Low Quiescent Current
- Output Power: 8W at 4Ω,10% THD+N ,14.4V
- I2C Load Diagnostics (Shorts, Open, DC output)
- 40V Load Dump & Over Temp Protection
- Automotive EMI Performance (CISPR25 L5)
Texas Instruments TAS5411Q1EVM
The TAS5411Q1EVM showcases TI’s cost-optimized 1-Ch Analog Input Class-D Audio Solution for Telematics, eCall and Instrument Cluster systems.
- TAS5411 high efficiency enables telematics systems to run on battery backup power for extended periods of time.
- TAS5411 delivers 8W into 4-Ω with a 14.4-V supply.
- TAS5411's wide supply voltage capabilities, from 4.5-V to 18-V, provides additional system flexibility with multiple battery management topologies.
- TAS5411 integrates I2C diagnostics and protection to match and surpass the highest standards for automotive quality and reliability.
- TAS5411 CISPR25-L5 compliant EMC performance simplifies system design, lowers development cost and accelerates time-to-market delivery.
- TAS5411Q1EVM runs without I2C initialization and features on-board USB-I2C controller for GUI-driven control and integrated diagnostics evaluation.