- Includes a 20-W digital-input audio power amplifiers in a 48-pin QFP
- Includes the MC57xxPSIA Controller board
- Self-contained protection systems and control pins
- Standard optical S/PDIF data input using the DIR9001
- Analog input through the PCM1808 analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Access to internal registers via TAS570x Software GUI (sloc124a.zip)
- Double-sided, plated-through PCB, 1-oz copper
Texas Instruments TAS5708EVM
The TAS5708 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the TAS5708 device from Texas Instruments.
The TAS5708EVM demonstrates a high-performance 20-W digital-input audio power amplifier. This EVM can be configured with two bridge-tied loads (BTL). For detailed information about the TAS5708 device, review the device data sheet (SLOS570).
The EVM software with its graphic user interface (GUI) facilitates evaluation by providing access to the TAS5708 registers through a USB port. See the Using the EVM Software section for further details.
The TAS5708EVM, together with other TI components on this board, is a complete 2-channel digital audio amplifier system. The MC57xxPSIA Controller board includes a USB interface, a digital input (S/PDIF), analog inputs via the ADC, power inputs, and other features like a mute function and power down.