- Channel evaluation module design.
- Self-contained protection systems and control pins.
- USB interface.
- Standard I2S data input using optical or coaxial inputs.
- Analog input through analog-to-digital converter.
- Subwoofer connection—the PWM terminal provides the PWM signal and power to an external subwoofer board.
- Double-sided, plated-through PCB, 1oz copper, 2mm.
- Access to control signal gain and data format through EVM-software GUI.
Texas Instruments TAS5719EVM
The TAS5719EVM evaluation module demonstrates the capabilities TAS5719PHP. The TAS5719 combines a 15W stereo class-D audio power amplifier with TI's patented DirectPath ground-centered headphone. This EVM and accompanying materials allows the user to experiment with the two-band DRC, the programmable EQ, Digital THD manager and configure the ground-centered output path as either a 2Vrms line driver or as a 40mW headphone. For detailed information about the TAS5719 capabilities, review the data sheet available on TI.com.