Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Mono BTL, closed loop Class-D audio amplifier
- I2S input mono Class-D amplifier with 4.5V - 26.4V power supply
- USB connection to PC provides streaming data
- Supported with user's guide
Texas Instruments TAS5720MEVM
The TAS5720MEVM features the TAS5720M digital input mono Class-D amplifier optimized for high-transient power capability to utilize the dynamic power headroom of small loudspeakers.
- TAS5720M is capable of delivering more than 15-W continuously into a 4-Ω speaker.
- TAS5720M's wide supply voltage capabilities, from 4.5-V to 26.4-V, provides additional system flexibility.
- TAS5720M can be used in traditional stereo system with I2S or in distributed amplifier systems with up to 8 channels on a single TDM line.
- TAS5720MEVM is able to run without I2C initialization.