Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Mono BTL, closed loop Class-D audio amplifier
- I2S input mono Class-D amplifier with 4.5V - 17V power supply
- USB connection to PC provides control and streaming data
- Supported with user's guide and easy-to-use PC software
Texas Instruments TAS5722LEVMThe TAS5722LEVM features the TAS5722L digital input mono Class-D amplifier optimized for high-transient power capability to utilize the dynamic power headroom of small loudspeakers.
- TAS5722L is capable of delivering more than 14-W continuously into a 4-Ω speaker.
- TAS5722L’s wide supply voltage capabilities, from 4.5-V to 17-V, provides additional system flexibility.
- TAS5722L can be used in traditional stereo system with I2S or in distributed amplifier systems with up to 8 channels on a single TDM line.
- TAS5722LEVM is able to run without I2C initialization and features on-board USB-I2C controller for GUI-driven control.