- Accepts analog or digital audio input and drives stereo speakers or mono sub-woofer.
- Access to control audio processor through EVM-software GUI.
- Self-contained protection systems and control pins.
- USB interface.
- Subwoofer option, can be configured into mono PBTL mode for 40W (18V, 4 Ohms, 10%THD) output in).
- Double-sided, plated-via PCB, 1oz copper.
Texas Instruments TAS5727EVM
The TAS5727EVM evaluation module demonstrates the capabilities TAS5727PHP. The TAS5727 is a 25W stereo class-D audio power amplifier with low RDSON that significantly improves thermal performance. The TAS5727EVM and accompanying materials allows the developer to experiment with the two-band DRC, the programmable EQ and the 0.125dB step volume control. For detailed information about the TAS5727 capabilities, review the data sheet available on TI.com.