|Package | PIN:||HSOIC (DDA) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Distortion
- 77-dBc HD2 at 10 MHz, RL = 1 kΩ
- 69-dBc HD3 at 10 MHz, RL = 1 kΩ
- Low Noise
- 14-pA/√Hz Noninverting Current Noise
- 17-pA/√Hz Inverting Current Noise
- 2-nV/√Hz Voltage Noise
- High Slew Rate: 7300 V/µs (G = 5, VO = 20 VPP)
- Wide Bandwidth: 210 MHz (G = 2, RL = 100 Ω)
- High Output Current Drive: ±250 mA
- Wide Supply Range: ±5 V to ±15 V
- Power-Down Feature: THS3095 Only
Texas Instruments THS3091DDARG3
The THS3091 and THS3095 are high-voltage, low-distortion, high-speed, current-feedback amplifier designed to operate over a wide supply range of ±5 V to ±15 V for applications requiring large, linear output signals such as Pin, Power FET, and VDSL line drivers.
The THS3095 features a power-down pin (PD) that puts the amplifier in low power standby mode, and lowers the quiescent current from 9.5 mA to 500 µA.
The wide supply range combined with total harmonic distortion as low as –69 dBc at 10 MHz, in addition, to the high slew rate of 7300 V/µs makes the THS309x ideally suited for high-voltage arbitrary waveform driver applications. Moreover, having the ability to handle large voltage swings driving into high-resistance and high-capacitance loads while maintaining good settling time performance makes the devices ideal for Pin driver and Power FET driver applications.
The THS3091 and THS3095 are offered in an 8-pin SOIC (D), and the 8-pin SOIC (DDA) packages with PowerPAD™.