- +5V to ±5V supply voltage range
- Single-ended and fully differential input capability
- Single-ended and fully differential output capability
- Footprints for anti-aliasing filter implementation
- Footprints for low pass filter implementation
- A good example of high-speed amplifier PCB design and layout
Texas Instruments THS4501EVM
The THS4501 evaluation board is capable of evaluating different gain configurations by changing feedback and gain setting resistors. This board comes fully populated with all components except transformer. The default configuration assumes a 50 ohm signal source and contains a termination resistor R1 for the source.