- Configured with 50 ohms input/output impedance.
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 3V (+/-1.5V) to 5V (+/-2.5V)
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points.
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors.
- Power connectors are via banana jack.
Texas Instruments THS4513EVM
THS4513EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4513EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 0dB and 50 ohm input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4513 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Datasheet.