- Configured with 75 ohms input/output impedance
- Single Supply: 2.7V to 5V
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, INPUT, OUTPUT and test points
- Input and output connectors support both BNC and RCA/S-Video
- Four jumpers allow device configuration in SD-shutdown, HD-shutdown, SD-bypass and HD-bypass modes
Texas Instruments THS7365EVM
The THS7365EVM is an evaluation module for the PW (20-lead TSSOP) package.
The THS7365EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The THS7365EVM is configured with a 75 ohm input and output termination.
The THS7365 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Product Datasheet.