- Configured with 75 ohms input/output impedance
- Single Supply: 2.7V to 5V
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, INPUT, OUTPUT and test points
- Input and output connectors support both BNC and RCA/S-video connections
- Six Jumpers allow device configuration for SD-disable, SF-Disable, SD-bypass, SF-bypass, and filter selections
Texas Instruments THS7368EVM
The THS7368EVM is an evaluation module for the THS7368 in the PW (20-lead TSSOP) package.
The THS7368EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured with a 75 ohm input and output termination.
The THS7368 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Product Datasheet.