|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of the TIA/EIA-485A Standard
- 3 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage
- Differential Output Exceeds 2.1 V for PROFIBUS Compatibility with 5-V Supply
- Bus I/O ESD Protection
- ±30 kVHBM
- ±18 kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±25 kV IEC61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- ±4 kV IEC 61000-4-4 Fast TransientBurst
- Extended Operational Common-mode
Range: ±15 V
- Low EMI 500 kbps and 50 Mbps Data Rates
- Large Receiver Hysteresis for Noise Rejection
- Low Power Consumption
- Standby Supply Current: < 1µA
- Current During Operation: < 3mA
- Extended Ambient Temperature
Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Glitch-Free Power-Up/Down for Hot Plug-in Capability
- Open, Short, and Idle Bus Failsafe
- 1/8 Unit Load (Up to 256 Bus Nodes)
- Small-Size VSON and VSSOP Packages Save Board Space or SOIC for Drop-in Compatibility
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THVD1450DRBT
THVD14xx is a family of noise-immune RS-485/RS- 422 transceivers designed to operate inrugged industrial environments. The bus pins of these devices are robust to high levels of IECelectrical fast transients (EFT) and IEC electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, eliminating the needfor additional system level protection components.
Each of these devices operates from a single supply between 3 V and 5.5 V. The devicesin this family feature an extended common-mode voltage range which makes them suitable formulti-point applications over long cable runs.
THVD14xx family of devices is available in small VSON and VSSOP packages for spaceconstrained applications. These devices are characterized over ambient free-air temperatures from–40°C to 125°C.