|Package | PIN:||TO-263 (KTT) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Fixed 3.3-V and 5-V Options With ±5% Regulation (Max) Over Line, Load, and
- Specified 1-A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range 4.75 V to 60 V
- Require Only Four External Components (Fixed Versions) and Use Readily Available
- 52-kHz (Typ) Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability With 50-mA (Typ) Standby Current
- High Efficiency as High as 88% (Typ)
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection With Cycle-by-Cycle Current
- Simple High-Efficiency Step-Down (Buck) Regulators
- Pre-Regulators for Linear Regulators
- On-Card Switching Regulators
- Positive-to-Negative Converters (Buck-Boost)
Texas Instruments TL2575HV-05QKTTRQ1
The TL2575HV-33 and TL2575HV-05 greatly simplify the design of switching power supplies by conveniently providing all the active functions needed for a step-down (buck) switching regulator in an integrated circuit. Accepting a wide input voltage range of up to 60 V and available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V or 5 V, the TL2575HV-33 and TL2575HV-05 have an integrated switch capable of delivering 1 A of load current, with excellent line and load regulation. The device also offers internal frequency compensation, a fixed-frequency oscillator, cycle-by-cycle current limiting, and thermal shutdown. In addition, a manual shutdown is available via an external ON/OFF pin.
The TL2575HV-33 and TL2575HV-05 represent superior alternatives to popular three-terminal linear regulators. Due to their high efficiency, the devices significantly reduce the size of the heat sink and, in many cases, no heat sink is required. Optimized for use with standard series of inductors available from several different manufacturers, the TL2575HV-33 and TL2575HV-05 greatly simplify the design of switch-mode power supplies by requiring a minimal addition of only four to six external components for operation.
The TL2575HV-33 and TL2575HV-05 are characterized for operation over the virtual junction temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.