|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fixed Output Voltages of 2.5 V, 4.096 V, 5 V, and 10 V
- Tight Output Tolerances and Low Temperature Coefficient
- Max 0.1%, 50 ppm/°C A Grade
- Max 0.2%, 50 ppm/°C B Grade
- Max 0.5%, 50 ppm/°C C Grade
- Low Output Noise: 41 µVRMS Typ
- Wide Operating Current Range:
60 µA Typ to 15 mA
- Stable With All Capacitive Loads; No Output Capacitor Required
- Available in Extended Temperature Range: 40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments TL4050A10IDBZR
The TL4050 series of shunt voltage references are versatile easy-to-use references suitable for a wide array of applications. The two-terminal fixed-output device requires no external capacitors for operation and is stable with all capacitive loads. Additionally, the reference offers low dynamic impedance, low noise, and low temperature coefficient to ensure a stable output voltage over a wide range of operating currents and temperatures.
The TL4050 is offered in three initial tolerances, ranging from 0.1% (max) for the A grade to 0.5% (max) for the C grade. Thus, a great deal of flexibility is offered to designers in choosing the best cost-to-performance ratio for their applications. Packaged in the space-saving
SOT-23-3 and SC-70 packages and requiring a minimum current of 45 µA (typ), the TL4050 also is ideal for portable applications.
The TL4050xI is characterized for operation over an ambient temperature range of 40°C to 85°C. The TL4050xQ is characterized for operation over an ambient temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.