|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 test guidance with the following:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C ambient operatingtemperature range
- Reference voltage tolerance at 25°C:
- 1% (A Grade)
- 0.5% (B Grade)
- Typical temperature drift:
- 14 mV (Q Temp)
- Low output noise
- 0.2-Ω Typical output impedance
- Sink-current capability: 1 mA to 100 mA
- Adjustable output voltage: VREF to 36 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TL431AQDBVRQ1
The TL431LI-Q1/ TL432LI-Q1 are pin-to-pin alternatives to TL431-Q1 / TL432-Q1. TL43xLI-Q1 offers betterstability, lower temperature drift (VI(dev)), and lower reference current (Iref) for improvedsystem accuracy.
The TL431-Q1 is a three-pin adjustable shunt regulator with specified thermal stabilityover applicable automotive temperature ranges. The output voltage can be set to any value fromVREF (approximately 2.5 V) to 36 V, with two external resistors (see Figure28). This device has a typical output impedance of 0.2 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a sharpturnon characteristic, making this device an excellent replacement for Zener diodes in manyapplications, such as onboard regulation, adjustable power supplies, and switching powersupplies.
The TL432-Q1 has exactly the same functionality and electrical specifications as theTL431-Q1 device, but has a different pinout for the DBZ package.