|Package | PIN:||PLCC (FN) | 20|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- Easily Interfaced to Microprocessors
- On-Chip Data Latches
- Monotonic Over the Entire A/D Conversion Range
- Segmented High-Order Bits Ensure Low-Glitch Output
- Interchangeable With Analog Devices AD7524, PMI PM-7524, and Micro Power Systems MP7524
- Fast Control Signaling for Digital Signal-Processor Applications Including Interface With TMS320
- CMOS Technology
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLC7524IFN
The TLC7524C, TLC7524E, and TLC7524I are CMOS, 8-bit, digital-to-analog converters (DACs) designed for easy interface to most popular microprocessors.
The devices are 8-bit, multiplying DACs with input latches and load cycles similar to the write cycles of a random access memory. Segmenting the high-order bits minimizes glitches during changes in the most significant bits, which produce the highest glitch impulse. The devices provide accuracy to 1/2 LSB without the need for thin-film resistors or laser trimming, while dissipating less than 5 mW typically.
Featuring operation from a 5V to 15V single supply, these devices interface easily to most microprocessor buses or output ports. The 2- or 4-quadrant multiplying makes these devices an ideal choice for many microprocessor-controlled gain-setting and signal-control applications.
The TLC7524C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The TLC7524I is characterized for operation from -25°C to 85°C. The TLC7524E is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.