- Industrial temperature rating: –40C to 105C.
- Operation through separate magnetic, integrated magnetic, fiber transceiver or Transformerless operation.
- Configurable PHY Addresses – any address between 00h-07h (01h default), using jumpers. Additional PHY Addresses (08h-31h) are available through resistors configurations.
- Supports MII or RMII control, selected through jumper.
- Single-sided component placement.
Texas Instruments TLK106LEVM
The TLK106LEVM is a reference design for the TLK106L, single-port Ethernet PHY for 10Base-T and 100Base TX signaling, integrating all the physical-layer functions needed to transmit and receive data on standard twisted-pair cables. The EVM supports the standard Media Independent Interface (MII) and Reduced Media Independent Interface (RMII) for direct connection to a Media Access Controller (MAC).
The EVM is designed for power-supply flexibility, and can operate with a single 5V jack, with all other voltages required for the TLK106L are internally generated in the device or on board. The TLK106LEVM allows the user to test few MDI interfaces: traditional RJ45 with separated magnetic, integrated magnetic, fiber operation and Transformerless operation.