|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC Q100-Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A (TLV1701-Q1)
- DeviceHBM ESD Classification Level 1C (TLV1702-Q1,TLV1704-Q1)
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C5
- Supply Range: 2.2 V to 36 V or ±1.1 V to ±18 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 55 µA per Comparator
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Low Propagation Delay: 560 ns
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 300 µV
- Open Collector Outputs:
- Up to 36 V Above NegativeSupply Regardless of Supply Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small Packages:
- Single: SOT23-5
- Quad: TSSOP-14
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV1704AQPWRQ1
The TLV1701-Q1 (Single), TLV1702-Q1 (Dual) and TLV1704-Q1 (Quad) devices offers a widesupply range, rail-to-rail inputs, low quiescent current, and low propagation delay. All thesefeatures come in industry-standard, extremely-small packages, making these devices the bestgeneral-purpose comparators available.
The open collector output offers the advantage of allowing the output to be pulled to anyvoltage rail up to 36 V above the negative power supply, regardless of the TLV170x-Q1 supplyvoltage.
The device is a microPower comparator. Low input offset voltage, low input bias currents,low supply current, and open-collector configuration make the TLV170x-Q1 device flexible enough tohandle almost any application, from simple voltage detection to driving a single relay.
The device is specified for operation across the expanded industrial temperature range of–40°C to +125°C.