- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing as well as accurate performance evaluation of the TLV2553 ADC
- No external power supply necessary
- Ships with Simple Capture Card controller which provides a convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Windows 7®, Windows 8® operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for multi-channel data capture, output code histogram generation and FFT analysis, as well as provision for exporting data to text file for post-processing
Texas Instruments TLV2553EVM-PDK
The TLV2553EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluating the performance of the TLV2553 Successive Approximation Register Analog to Digital Converter (SAR ADC). The evaluation kit includes the TLV2553EVM board, the Simple Capture Card controller board and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over Universal Serial Bus (USB), capture data and perform data analysis.