|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 12-Bit-Resolution Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Up to 200-KSPS (150-KSPS for 3 V) Throughput
Over Operating Temperature Range With 12-Bit
- 11 Analog Input Channels
- Three Built-In Self-Test Modes
- Inherent Sample and Hold Function
- Linearity Error of +1 LSB (Max)
- On-Chip Conversion Clock
- Unipolar or Bipolar Output Operation
- Programmable Most Significant Bit (MSB) or Least
Significant Bit (LSB) First
- Programmable Power Down
- Programmable Output Data Length
- SPI Compatible Serial Interface With I/O Clock
Frequencies up to 15 MHz (CPOL = 0, CPHA = 0)
Texas Instruments TLV2553IDWRQ1
The TLV2553-Q1 is a 12-bit switched-capacitor successive-approximation analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADC has three control inputs [chip select (CS), the input-output clock, and the address/control input (DATAIN)] designed for communication with the serial port of a host processor or peripheral through a serial 3-state output.
In addition to the high-speed converter and versatile control capability, the device has an on-chip 14-channel multiplexer that can select any one of 11 inputs or any one of three internal self-test voltages using configuration register 1. The sample-and-hold function is automatic. At the end of conversion, when programmed as EOC, the pin 19 output goes high to indicate that conversion is complete. The converter incorporated in the device features differential high-impedance reference inputs that facilitate ratiometric conversion, scaling, and isolation of analog circuitry from logic and supply noise. A switched-capacitor design allows low-error conversion over the full operating temperature range.
The TLV2553-Q1 is characterized for operation from TA = 40°C to 85°C.