- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3007 2-channel audio codec with integrated Class-D amplifier.
- Modular design for use with a variety of digital signal processor (DSP) and Microcontroller interface boards.
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation.
- Onboard microphone for ADC evaluation
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits/input devices.
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3007EVM-K
The TLV320AIC3007EVM is in the Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor, which allows directevaluation of the device performance and operating characteristics, and eases software development and system prototyping.
This EVM is compatible with the 5-6K Interface Evaluation Module (SLAU104)and theHPA-MCUINTERFACE (SLAU106) from Texas Instruments and additional third-party boards which supports the TI Modular EVM format.
The TLV320AIC3007EVM-K is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which includes a USB-based motherboard called the USB-MODEVM Interface board and evaluation software for use with a PC running the Microsoft Windows operating systems.