- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3104 stereo audio codec
- Modular design for use with a variety of digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontroller interface boards
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Analog output signals from the TLV320AIC3104EVM are available on top and bottom connectors
- On-board microphone for ADC evaluation
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3104EVM-K
The TLV320AIC3104EVM-K is a combination of two boards the EVM and a PDK to allow operation with personal computors. The TLV320AIC3104EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete stereo audio codec with several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing , and effects capabilities. The EVM allows for direct evaluation of the TLV320AIC3104 device, a low power stereo audio codec.