|Package | Pins||PDIP (P) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
50 | TUBE
- High Output Drive . . . >300 mA
- Rail-To-Rail Output
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth . . . 2.7 MHz
- Slew Rate . . . 1.5 V/µs
- Supply Current . . . 700 µA/Per Channel
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.5 V to 6 V
- Specified Temperature Range:
- TA = 0°C to 70°C . . . Commercial Grade
- TA = 40°C to 125°C . . . Industrial Grade
- Universal OpAmp EVM
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
The TLV411x single supply operational amplifiers provide output currents in excess of 300 mA at 5 V. This enables standard pin-out amplifiers to be used as high current buffers or in coil driver applications. The TLV4110 and TLV4113 come with a shutdown feature.
The TLV411x is available in the ultra small MSOP PowerPAD package, which offers the exceptional thermal impedance required for amplifiers delivering high current levels.
All TLV411x devices are offered in PDIP, SOIC (single and dual) and MSOP PowerPAD (dual).