|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low-Voltage Operation, VREF = 1.24 V
- Adjustable Output Voltage, VO = VREF to 6 V
- Reference Voltage Tolerances at 25°C
- 0.5% forTLV431B
- 1% for TLV431A
- 1.5% forTLV431
- Typical Temperature Drift
- 4 mV (0°C to 70°C)
- 6 mV (–40°C to 85°C)
- 11 mV (–40°C to 125°C)
- Low Operational Cathode Current, 80 µA Typical
- 0.25-Ω Typical Output Impedance
- Ultra-Small SC-70 Package Offers 40% Smaller Footprint Than SOT-23-3
- See TLVH431 and TLVH432 for:
- WiderVKA (1.24 V to 18 V) and IK (80mA)
- Additional SOT-89 Package
- Multiple Pinouts for SOT-23-3and SOT-89 Packages
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV431IDBVR
The TLV431 device is a low-voltage 3-terminal adjustable voltage reference with specifiedthermal stability over applicable industrial and commercial temperature ranges. Output voltage canbe set to any value between VREF (1.24 V) and 6 V with two externalresistors (see the Parameter Measurement Information section). These devicesoperate from a lower voltage (1.24 V) than the widely used TL431 and TL1431 shunt-regulatorreferences.
When used with an optocoupler, the TLV431 device is an ideal voltage reference inisolated feedback circuits for 3-V to 3.3-V switching-mode power supplies. These devices have atypical output impedance of 0.25 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turnoncharacteristic, making them excellent replacements for low-voltage Zener diodes in manyapplications, including on-board regulation and adjustable power supplies.