|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DPW) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra-small X2SON package (0.8 mm × 0.8 mm × 0.4 mm)
- Tiny 5-pin SOT23 and SC70 packages
- Wide supply voltage range of 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Quiescent supply current of 5 µA
- Low propagation delay of 260 ns
- Rail-to-rail common-mode input voltage
- Internal hysteresis (4 mV)
- Push-pull and open-drain output options
- No phase reversal for overdriven inputs
- –40°C to 125°C Operating ambient temperature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV7011DPWR
The TLV7011 and TLV7021 are single-channel, micro-power comparators thatfeature low-voltage operation with rail-to-rail input capability. These comparators are availablein an ultra-small, leadless package measuring 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm, making them applicable forspace-critical designs like smartphones and other portable or battery-powered applications.
The TLV7011 and TLV7021 offer an excellent speed-to-power combinationwith a propagation delay of 260 ns and a quiescent supply current of 5 µA. This combination of fastresponse time at micropower enables power conscious systems to monitor and respond quickly to faultconditions. With an operating voltage range of 1.6 V to 5.5 V, these comparators are compatiblewith 3-V and 5-V systems.
These comparators also feature no output phase inversion with overdriven inputs andinternal hysteresis. These features make this family of comparators well suited for precisionvoltage monitoring in harsh, noisy environments where slow-moving input signals must be convertedinto clean digital outputs.
The TLV7011 has a push-pull output stage capable of sinking and sourcing milliamps ofcurrent when controlling an LED or driving a capacitive load. The TLV7021 has an open-drain outputstage that can be pulled beyond VCC, making it appropriate for leveltranslators and bipolar to single-ended converters.