|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout:
- 37 mV at IOUT = 50 mA,VOUT = 2.8 V
- 75 mV at IOUT = 100mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 220mV at IOUT =300 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltage Combinations Possible from 1.2 V to 4.8 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(1)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: 5-Pin SOT-23 and 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm,
6-Pin WSON (1)
(1)See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements in Application Information.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV70213DBVR
The TLV702 series of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescent currentdevices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed forpower-sensitive applications. A precision bandgap and error amplifier provides overall 2% accuracy.Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low-dropout voltage make thisseries of devices ideal for a wide selection of battery-operated handheld equipment. All deviceversions have thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages andtemperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV702P series also provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge theoutputs.
The TLV702 series of LDO linear regulators are available in SOT23-5 and 1.5-mm × 1.5-mmWSON-6 packages.