- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low Iq of 35µA per Regulator
- High PSRR 70dB at 1kHz
- Stable with or without Output Capacitors
- Over-Current and Thermal Protection
- Dedicated Vref for Each Output Minimizes Crosstalk
- 1.2mm x 1.2mm SON-6 DPQ Package
The Texas Instruments TLV7163318PEVM-535 is a fully assembled, stand alone evaluation module (EVM) which demonstrates the proper operation of a capacitor-free, dual, 150mA, low Iq low-dropout regulator for portable devices. The EVM contains a dual low-dropout regulator IC for positive fixed voltage regulation at 150mA, input and output capacitors for stable operation, and header connectors for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.