|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSG) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth: 1.1-MHz GBW
- Low quiescent current: 120 µA per amplifier
- Low offset voltage: ±300 µV
- Low offset voltage drift: ±0.6 µV/°C
- Low noise: 28 nV/√Hz at 10 kHz
- High common-mode rejection: 110 dB
- Low bias current: ±10 pA
- High slew rate: 4.5 V/µs
- Wide supply: ±1.35 V to ±8 V, 2.7 V to 16 V
- Robust EMIRR performance: 77 dB at 1.8 GHz
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV9102IDSGR
The TLV910x family (TLV9101, TLV9102, and TLV9104) is a family of 16-V general purposeoperational amplifiers.
These devices offer excellent DC precision and AC performance, including rail-to-railinput/output, low offset (±300 µV, typ), low offset drift (±0.5 µV/°C, typ), and 1.1-MHzbandwidth.
Wide differential and common-mode input-voltage range, high output current (±80 mA), highslew rate (4.5 V/µs), low power operation (120 µA, typ) and shutdown functionality make the TLV910xa robust, low-power, high-performance operational amplifier for industrial applications.
The TLV910x family of op amps is available in micro-size packages, as well as standard packages, and is specified from–40°C to 125°C.