|Package | Pins||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Low-Voltage Operation: Down to 1.24 V
- Reference Voltage Tolerances at 25°C
- 0.5% for B Grade
- 1% for A Grade
- 1.5% for Standard Grade
- Adjustable Output Voltage, VO = VREF to 18 V
- Wide Operating Cathode Current Range: 100 µA to 70 mA
- 0.25-Ω Typical Output Impedance
- –40°C to +125°C Specifications
- TLVH432 Provides Alternative Pinouts for SOT-23-3 and SOT-89 Packages
- Ultra-Small SC-70 Package Offers 40% Smaller Footprint than SOT-23-3
The TLVH431 and TLVH432 devices are low-voltage 3-terminal adjustable voltage references, with specified thermal stability over applicable industrial and commercial temperature ranges. Output voltage can be set to any value between VREF (1.24 V) and 18 V with two external resistors (see ). These devices operate from a lower voltage (1.24 V) than the widely used TL431 and TL1431 shunt-regulator references.
When used with an optocoupler, the TLVH431 and TLVH432 devices are ideal voltage references in isolated feedback circuits for 3-V to 3.3-V switching-mode power supplies. They have a typical output impedance of 0.25 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making the TLVH431 and TLVH432 devices excellent replacements for low-voltage Zener diodes in many applications, including on-board regulation and adjustable power supplies.
The TLVH432 device is identical to the TLVH431 device, but is offered with different pinouts for the 3-pin SOT-23 and SOT-89 packages.
|Package qty | Carrier||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.24|