- Isolated USB JTAG Interface (XDS100v2)
- Micro-USB, Ethernet, and MicroSD communication interfaces
- Standard 100-pin DIMM Interface
- Analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation
Texas Instruments TMDSCNCDH52C1
The C2000 controlCARDs from Texas Instruments are ideal products for initial software development and short run builds for system prototypes, test stands, and many other projects that require easy access to high-performance controllers. The controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize an industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. All of the C2000 controlCARDs use the same 100-pin connector footprint to provide the analog and digital I/Os on-board controller and are completely interchangeable. The host system needs to provide only a single 5V power rail to the controlCARD for it to be fully functional.
All software, documentation, and hardware documents can be accessed by installing controlSUITE.