- TMDSCSK388: 60-mm x 44-mm DM388 processor board
- TMDSCSKCC: 90-mm x 90-mm I/O common carrier board
- Integrated WiLink 8 single-band combo 2 x 2 MIMO WiFi, Bluetooth, and Bluetooth Smart (low energy) module
- IPNC SDK with Linux 4.4 LTS kernel preloaded on included SD card enables fast application development
- Camera capture, video encode, and wireless transmission out-of-the-box demonstration
- Common carrier board can be used with other DM device family processor boards
- Start capturing video quickly with Leopard Imaging LI-CAM-AR0331-1.8 high-resolution camera (included and preintegrated)
Texas Instruments TMDSCSK388
The DM38x Camera Starter Kit (CSK) enables developers to begin designing wireless or wired connected digital video applications, such as security cameras, car DVRs, endoscopes, action-wearable cameras, drones, video doorbells, baby monitors, and other connected video products.
The DM38x CSK consists of the DM388 processor board and the TMDSCSKCC I/O common carrier board. The processor board is a small-form-factor (60 mm x 44 mm) design containing the DM388 device, power components, memories, and TI WiLink 8 WiFi/Bluetooth®/BLE module. It is designed to be a hardware reference for production systems. The carrier board is common and can be used with other digital media (DM) processor boards if desired. The included Leopard Imaging sensor and demonstration software allows for streaming of compressed video over wireless connection within minutes.