DM6467T DVEVM includes the following components:
- TMS320DM6467T DaVinci™ processor-based development board
- IR remote
- Development board reference materials (gerber, schematics, BOM)
- 40GB Hard Disk Drive
- On-board Ethernet controller with application notes and schematics
- Video capture of high-Ddefinition YPbPr, NTSC or PAL signals via component video
- THS8200 to support 1080p60 Display
- Other features such as microphone in, headphone out, line in and line out, UART, USB 2.0 HS, Flash memory and JTAG for test
- TI eXpressDSP™ Linux-based DVSDK
- DM6467 Getting Started Guide and Hardware Technical Reference
- TI’s eXpressDSP Linux-based DVSDK allows system integrators to incorporate discrete software modules and combine them into a single executable output for the systems, avoiding months of tedious manual integration. By making it easy to create custom bundles of codecs for specific applications, the configuration kit makes it simple to reuse code.
- TIs H.264 1080p60 decoder.
- Custom codecs that comply with TI’s eXpressDSP Digital Media (xDM) algorithm standard
- Multimedia APIs and Codec Engine Frameworks
- Drivers for UART, I2C, SPI, EDMA, ATA, USB Host/Gadget, Video Ports, etc.
- OSS Audio (ASP), GPIO, PWM, WDTIM
- U-boot loader
Texas Instruments TMDXEVM6467TThe TMS320DM6467T Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) enables developers to start immediate evaluation of DaVinci™ processors and begin building digital video applications such as surveillance DVRs, video conferencing systems, digital signage and media gateways, and many other High-Definition video applications.
The DM6467T DVEVM allows developers to write production-ready application code for the ARM and provides access to the 64x+ DSP and HD-Video/Imaging Co-Processor core using DaVinci APIs to begin immediate application development for the TMS320DM6467T digital media processor.