- On-board USB XDS100v2 JTAG debug
- On-board SCI-to-PC serial communication
- External high-speed emulation via JTAG
- Access to signal pin test points
- LEDs, temp sensor and light sensor
- CAN transceivers
- RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet interface
Texas Instruments TMDXRM57LHDK
The RM57L Hercules Development Kit is ideal for getting started on development with the Hercules RM57L843 high-performance safety microcontrollers. The kit is comprised of a development board, a mini-B USB cable, an Ethernet cable and a software installation DVD that includes Code Composer Studio IDE.
Hercules Safety MCU Demos, HALCoGen, the diagnostics library, HET IDE, Math Library and demo software are all available for download in the software and development tools tables below. The development board features an on-board XDS100v2 JTAG emulator along with access to the MCU’s communication interfaces and all peripheral pins.