|Package | PIN:||SOT-5X3 (DRL) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Power: 15 µA (Maximum)
- SOT563 Package: 1.6-mm × 1.6-mm × 0.6 mm
- Trip-Point Accuracy: ±0.2°C (Typical) From +40°C to +125°C
- Pin-Selectable Trip Points
- Open-Drain Output
- Pin-Selectable Hysteresis: 5°C and 10°C
- Low Supply Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 3.6 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP302ADRLR
The TMP302 device is a temperature switch in a micropackage (SOT563). The TMP302 offerslow power (15-µA maximum) and ease-of-use through pin-selectable trip points andhysteresis.
These devices require no additional components for operation; they can functionindependent of microprocessors or microcontrollers.
The TMP302 is available in several different versions. For additional trip points,contact a TI representative.