|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
- Wide Supply Range: ±5 V to ±17 V (dual),
10 V to 17 V (single)
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA per JESD78 Class II Level A on all Pins
- Low On-Capacitance: 4.2 pF
- Low Input Leakage: 0.5 pA
- Low Charge Injection: 0.6 pC
- Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Low On-Resistance: 120 Ω
- Fast Switch Turn-On Time: 66 ns
- Break-Before-Make Switching (TMUX6113)
- EN Pin Connectable to VDD
- Low Supply Current: 17 µA
- Human Body Model (HBM) ESD Protection: ± 2 kV on All Pins
- Industry-Standard TSSOP and smaller WQFN Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMUX6111PWR
The TMUX6111, TMUX6112, and TMUX6113 devices are modern complementary metal-oxidesemiconductor (CMOS) devices that have four independently selectable single-pole/ single-throw(SPST) switches. The devices work well with dual supplies (±5 V to ±17 V), a single supply (10 V to17 V), or asymmetric supplies. All digital inputs have transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatiblethresholds, ensuring TTL/ CMOS logic compatibility.
The switches are turned on with Logic 0 on the digital control inputs in the TMUX6111.Logic 1 is required to turn on switches in the TMUX6112. The TMUX6113 has two switches with similardigital control logic to the TMUX6111 while the logic is inverted on the other two switches. TheTMUX6113 exhibits break-before-make switching, allowing the device to be used in the cross-pointswitching application.
The TMUX611x devices are part of Texas Instruments Precision Switches and Multiplexersfamily. The devices have very low leakage current and charge injection, allowing them to be used inhigh-precision measurement applications. Low supply current of 17 µA enables the device usage inportable applications.