|Package | Pins||VSSOP (DGS) | 10|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Wide Supply Range: ±5 V to ±16.5 V (dual) or 10 V to 16.5 V (single)
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA per JESD78 Class II Level A on all Pins
- Low On-Capacitance: 4.2 pF
- Low Input Leakage: 0.5 pA
- Low Charge Injection: 0.51 pC
- Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Low On-Resistance: 120 Ω
- Fast Switch Turn-On Time: 68 ns
- Break-Before-Make Switching (TMUX6123)
- SELx Pin Connectable to VDD With Integrated Pull-down
- Logic Levels: 2 V to VDD
- Low Supply Current: 16 µA
- Human Body Model (HBM) ESD Protection: ± 2kV on All Pins
- Industry-Standard VSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TMUX6121, TMUX6122, and TMUX6123 are modern complementary metal-oxide semiconductor(CMOS) devices that have two independently selectable single-pole, single-throw (SPST) switches.The devices work well with dual supplies (±5 V to ±16.5 V), a single supply (10 V to 16.5 V), orasymmetric supplies. All digital inputs have transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatiblethresholds, ensuring both TTL and CMOS logic compatibility.
The switches are turned on with Logic 1 on the digital control inputs in the TMUX6121.Logic 0 is required to turn on switches in the TMUX6122. The TMUX6123 has one switch with similardigital control logic to the TMUX6121 while the logic is inverted on the other switch. The TMUX6123exhibits break-before-make switching, allowing the device to be used in the cross-point switchingapplication.
The TMUX6121, TMUX6122, and TMUX6123 are part of the precision switches and multiplexersfamily of devices. The devices have very low leakage current and low charge injection, allowingthem to be used in high-precision measurement applications. Low supply current of 16 µA enables thedevice usage in portable applications.