- High Efficiency Integrated Boost Converter (Over 90% Efficiency)
- 2.2 W into an 8 Ω Load from a 3.6 V Supply
- 2.7 W into an 4 Ω Load from a 3.6 V Supply
- Operates from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Efficient Class-D Prolongs Battery Life
- Independent Shutdown for Boost Converter and Class-D Amplifier
- Differential Inputs Reduce RF Common Noise
- Built-in INPUT Low Pass Filter Decreases RF and Out of Band Noise Sensitivity
- Synchronized Boost and Class-D Eliminates Beat Frequencies
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
Texas Instruments TPA2013D1EVM
The TPA2013D1 is a 2.7 W Class-D amplifier with built-in boost converter. It drives up to 2.7 W (10% THD + N) into a 4 Ω speaker from low supply voltages.
The TPA2013D1 audio power amplifier evaluation module (TPA2013D1EVM) is a complete, stand alone audio board. It contains the TPA2013D1 QFN (RGP) Class-D audio power amplifier with an integrated boost converter. All components and the evaluation module are Pb-Free.