- High Efficiency Integrated Boost Converter
- 2.0 W into 8Ω at 3.6 V (6% THD)
- Constant output power of 2.0 W (3.6-5.0 V)
- 2.3 V to 5.2 V supply voltage
- Battery Tracking AGC
- Battery Tracking SpeakerGuard™
- Very High PSRR – 90 dB
- High efficiency (81%) (@1 W and 3.6 V)
- Ultra-low quiescent current (1.7 mA)
- Integrated Input Low Pass Filter
- 2 mm x 2 mm, 0.5 mm pitch 16-ball WCSP
Texas Instruments TPA2025D1EVM
The TPA2025D1 is a mono 2.0-W Class-D audio amplifier with an integrated boost converter. The evaluation module comprises a TPA2025D1, a small number of external components, and input and output connectors to simplify interface to an audio source and speaker. The EVM features jumpers to easily select BatteryGuard inflection point and fixed-gain settings. The EVM supports filter-free operation, and includes an optional on-board R-C filter to reduce measurement error when testing Class-D performance.
The TPA2025D1EVM allows quick evaluation of sound quality and loudness improvements. Designers will easily verify system performance. The TPA2025D1EVM User’s Guide contains the EVM schematic, layout, and bill of materials for a complete reference design. All components and the evaluation module are Pb-Free.