- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Support for Filter-Free Operation
- SpeakerGuardTM Speaker Protection circuitry
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8 V - 26 V
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery Feature
Texas Instruments TPA3110D2EVM
The TPA3110D2 evaluation module consists of a single 15-W, Class-D, stereo audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that can be used to directly drive a speaker with an external analog audio source as the input. The EVM’s default output filter configuration supports filter-free operation, but can easily be configured to support LC filter operation. The EVM can also be configured as a 30-W, Class-D mono audio power amplifier.
Designers can quickly evaluate the sound quality and verify specifications in their application with the TPA3110D2EVM. In addition, the TPA3110D2EVM User's Guide contains the schematic, layout and bill of materials for a reference design.