|Package | Pins||HTSSOP (DAP) | 32|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
46 | TUBE
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 50 W Into a 4-Ω BTL Load at 21 V (TPA3116D2)
- 2 × 30 W Into a 8-Ω BTL Load at 24 V (TPA3118D2)
- 2 × 15 WInto a 8-Ω BTL Load at 15 V (TPA3130D2)
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- >90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss Greatly Reduces Heat SinkSize
- Advanced Modulation Schemes
- Multiple Switching Frequencies
- AM Avoidance
- Master and SlaveSynchronization
- Up to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
- Programmable Power Limit
- Differential and Single-Ended Inputs
- Stereo and Mono Mode With Single-Filter Mono Configuration
- Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DC-Detect, and Short Circuit With Error Reporting
- Thermally Enhanced Packages
- DAD (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Up)
- DAP (32-Pin HTSSOP PadDown)
- –40°C to 85°C Ambient Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPA31xxD2 series are stereo efficient, digital amplifier power stage for drivingspeakers up to 100 W / 2 Ω in mono. The high efficiency of the TPA3130D2 allows it to do 2 × 15 Wwithout external heat sink on a single layer PCB. The TPA3118D2 can even run 2 × 30 W / 8 Ω withoutheat sink on a dual layer PCB. If even higher power is needed the TPA3116D2 does 2 × 50 W / 4 Ωwith a small heat-sink attached to its top side PowerPAD. All three devices share the samefootprint enabling a single PCB to be used across different power levels.
The TPA31xxD2 advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequencyoption to avoid AM interferences; this is achieved together with an option of either master orslave option, making it possible to synchronize multiple devices.
The TPA31xxD2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protectionand thermal protection as well as overvoltage, undervoltage, and DC protection. Faults are reportedback to the processor to prevent devices from being damaged during overload conditions.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.99|