- 10-W/Ch (stereo SE) into an 8-Ω Load From a 24-V Supply
- 20-W/Ch (mono BTL) into an 8-Ω Load from a 24-V Supply
- Operates From 10 V to 26 V
- Operates From +24 V LCD Backlight Supply
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed-Gain Settings
- Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery
- 20-Pin DIP Package
- Advanced Power-Off Pop Reduction
- Flat Panel Televisions
- DLP TVs
- CRT TVs
- Powered Speakers
DLP Is a trademark of Texas Instruments
System Two, Audio Precision are trademarks of Audio Precision, Inc.
The TPA3125D2 is a 10-W (per channel), efficient, class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo speakers in a single-ended configuration; or, a mono speaker in a bridge-tied-load configuration. The TPA3125D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 Ω. The efficiency of the TPA3125D2 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music. The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, and 36 dB.
The patented start-up and shutdown sequences minimize pop noise in the speakers without additional circuitry.
The thru-hole package allows placement on single-sided printed circuit boards.